If you are seeking to submit a claim on behalf of a Class Member who is deceased, please submit the following documents:
- Claim Form
- Written Declaration Under Penalties of Perjury of Personal Representative, Executor, Surviving Spouse or Sole Heir
- Copy of Death Certificate
If you received a check for a deceased Class Member and you want the check re-issued to yourself or to another lawfully-authorized recipient, please submit the documents listed above. You will also need to send back, by regular mail, the uncashed check that was issued to the deceased Class Member.
Documents may be sent by regular mail or email.
If you received a check for the deceased class member and you are sending documents to us by email, please let us know:
- In your email, the date when you returned, by regular mail, the uncashed check to us AND
- In the envelope with your uncashed check, the date that you emailed your documents to us; OR
- To simplify matters, simply mail to us the documents and check in one envelope.
- You may send documents by regular U.S. mail to the following address:
City of Ocala Fire Fee Refund
c/o The Notice Company
P.O. Box 455
Hingham, MA 02043
- Or you may send scanned images to: claims@OcalaFireFee.com
Documents will be reviewed and are subject to verification. Checks will not be issued until all required documents are received.